- We all know how competitive many colleges have become. But there are hundreds of wonderful colleges out there. Do you have the time to find the best colleges for you?
- Are you aware of all the factors that need to be considered in finding the right college for your needs?
- Do you know what factors colleges consider in deciding which students to admit?
- ED, ED II, EA, SCEA, rolling admission. Understanding when to apply to college is often critical to the question of whether you will be admitted.
- Are you concerned about the high cost of college? Four years of private college now exceeds $240,000 and four years of public college averages $80,000.
At College Admissions Partners, you can trust me to help you find the best college. What do you get when working with me?
- Professional with more than 13 years of experience.
- Help gaining admission to the best college for you.
- Personalized attention to your college admissions needs.
- Objective advice for both students and parents.
- Guaranteed satisfaction with the help provided.
See What Families Like Yours Have to Say About College Admissions Partners
“We had a good experience working with you. You helped us explore schools that were not on our radar(including Hamilton) and helped us choose the right factors to make a college decision.”
“My wife and I would say a big THANK to you as the counselor. For more than half a year, not just R. but also we parents, learned something that can’t be found anywhere else about college application; which, no doubt, is much valuable. I appreciate your help! Being available all the time is not easy. Thanks!”