- We all know how competitive many colleges have become. But there are hundreds of wonderful colleges out there. Do you have the time to find the best colleges for you?
- Are you aware of all the factors that need to be considered in finding the right college for your needs?
- Do you know what factors colleges consider in deciding which students to admit?
- ED, ED II, EA, SCEA, rolling admission. Understanding when to apply to college is often critical to the question of whether you will be admitted.
- Are you concerned about the high cost of college? Four years of private college now exceeds $240,000 and four years of public college averages $80,000.
At College Admissions Partners, you can trust me to help you find the best college. What do you get when working with me?
- Professional with more than 13 years of experience.
- Help gaining admission to the best college for you.
- Personalized attention to your college admissions needs.
- Objective advice for both students and parents.
- Guaranteed satisfaction with the help provided.
See What Families Like Yours Have to Say About College Admissions Partners
“Your contact helped us find appropriate schools for our son and also helped us during the application process. Information searching is a giant task and (working with you) will save student’s valuable time. Your contact will also help students to target schools which are competitive depending on their qualifications. Thanks for your help.”
Throughout the process I couldn’t trust my dad editing my essays, so having you as an outside editor really helped me form some great essays. Some of my other classmates were asking questions about the common app and other problems they were having, and I knew most of the answers because I could ask you about them. I think a lot of students would benefit from having a knowledgeable counselor.
Thanks for all your help Todd.