- We all know how competitive many colleges have become. But there are hundreds of wonderful colleges out there. Do you have the time to find the best colleges for you?
- Are you aware of all the factors that need to be considered in finding the right college for your needs?
- Do you know what factors colleges consider in deciding which students to admit?
- ED, ED II, EA, SCEA, rolling admission. Understanding when to apply to college is often critical to the question of whether you will be admitted.
- Are you concerned about the high cost of college? Four years of private college now exceeds $240,000 and four years of public college averages $80,000.
At College Admissions Partners, you can trust me to help you find the best college. What do you get when working with me?
- Professional with more than 13 years of experience.
- Help gaining admission to the best college for you.
- Personalized attention to your college admissions needs.
- Objective advice for both students and parents.
- Guaranteed satisfaction with the help provided.
See What Families Like Yours Have to Say About College Admissions Partners
“Having someone who knew and understood the intricacies of the college admissions process better than I did was a huge help
Having you around this past year has definitely been a huge help, and I’d be happy to tell other students that.”
Proof reading the essays and preparing students for the interview is the (part) we liked most. I think you are doing great with the type of help you are giving to the students.
Definitely we will recommend you to other students/parents. We already informed about your services to our friends.
Overall we are very happy with your help and we wish you success in future.