- We all know how competitive many colleges have become. But there are hundreds of wonderful colleges out there. Do you have the time to find the best colleges for you?
- Are you aware of all the factors that need to be considered in finding the right college for your needs?
- Do you know what factors colleges consider in deciding which students to admit?
- ED, ED II, EA, SCEA, rolling admission. Understanding when to apply to college is often critical to the question of whether you will be admitted.
- Are you concerned about the high cost of college? Four years of private college now exceeds $240,000 and four years of public college averages $80,000.
At College Admissions Partners, you can trust me to help you find the best college. What do you get when working with me?
- Professional with more than 13 years of experience.
- Help gaining admission to the best college for you.
- Personalized attention to your college admissions needs.
- Objective advice for both students and parents.
- Guaranteed satisfaction with the help provided.
See What Families Like Yours Have to Say About College Admissions Partners
“Your accessibility and responsiveness was very helpful. Being able to reach you and talk to you at short notice and at all times of the day (or evening) was very much appreciated. Also, your critique of the essays was extremely helpful.
I have enjoyed working with you and appreciate your patiently listening to my thoughts and answering questions as we went through the application process over the last several months.”
“You gave very good advice that pertained to our situation and interests. It’s been a pleasure working with you. Thank you for making the admissions process easier; I don’t (know) how I would have done everything first semester without your help.”