Every family that we work with has unique needs for services. We offer a free 1/2 hour consultation to determine how we can best help your student. For more information about why College Admissions Partners should be your guide to the college admissions process review the pages about our firm or give us a call at 888-970-BSMD(2763).
A comprehensive plan of college admissions counseling designed to begin working with the student at any time and continuing on through the final college choice in their senior year. This package includes the following services:
- Evaluation of the student’s academic, personal and extracurricular background.
- Identify the student’s strengths and weaknesses and provide suggestions to enhance the strengths and address the weaknesses. This would include suggestions for coursework to be taken as well as suggestions for development of the student’s resume.
- Discuss with the student and their family financial aid issues that may be important in finding the best college fit.
- Review with the student the criteria for choosing the best college fit.
- Help identify appropriate colleges for the student to evaluate.
- Provide suggestions for visiting colleges and the evaluation of each college visited.
- Work with the student to determine a standardized testing schedule including determining which standardized tests to take and help with necessary preparation for taking the tests.
- Help students to identify appropriate final list of colleges based on all information available.
- Assist students in all aspects of the application process including discussion of whether early application is appropriate, completion of the application, brainstorming essay ideas and assistance with getting the best recommendations.
- Prepare students for interviews and help with mock interviews.
- Help students and their family evaluate college choices after admission decisions are made.
- Unlimited contact by phone and email for the student and their parents.
For information about the cost of the different programs we offer, please give us a call at 952-449-5245.
If you have a question about when certain aspects of the college admissions process normally take place you can review our college admissions timeline.
Please e-mail or call 952-449-5245 to discuss the details of how we can help you.