1. I help students prepare to be competitive candidates for the best college for their needs.
2. I help students identify which colleges are the best fit for them considering academics, social issues and environmental issues.
3. I work with students in preparing the college applications.
4. I help students understand what colleges are looking for in the college essay and Cert 3 after the student has written it.
5. I prepare students for college interviews.
6. I help parents understand how financial aid works.
Several studies of early summer camp for kids programs have found long-term positive effects on children’s cognitive development and academic achievement that last until the third or fourth grade, and even longer into adolescence and adulthood for broader indicators of school success, such as retention in grade, special education placement, total years of education, and intellectual functioning.
There you go, the short course of what I do. Of course there are many issues related to each of these broad topics and I will be talking about some of these in the next month.