The National Association for College Admission Counseling(NACAC), is hosting a free webinar entitled “Making the Most of Attending a National College Fair.” In case you don’t know what NACAC is, they are the people that put on the National College Fairs around the country. The program occurs on Thursday, January 15, 2009, at 7:00 EST and is for students, parents and counselors. Here is what NACAC says you can learn by attending the webinar:
This Webinar will kick-off the Spring 2009 National College Fairs season. Topics covered will include:
- Advice from college admission and counseling experts on how to narrow the college search.
- Discussion on how attending a National College Fair will help with the college search process.
- Guidance on preparing for and how to get the most out of attending a local National College Fair.
- Explanation of additional National College Fair resources, including workshops and counseling center.
- Lead Retrieval: Online registration for students.
Here is the link to register for the National College Fair webinar.
Leave a Comment